Of course is the most important tool for me my boat. Without a boat no fishing guide. But.... boats do not catch any fish. Only the people in the boat catch fish.
But a good boat with lots of comfort makes a guiding day better and easier for both me and you.
You never get the feeling that condition are not safe. After a day of fishing you feel great. With 60 HP we can travel quick from spot to spot and we are not losing time by travelling at slow speed.
The boat includes the following options:
• 500 x 208 cmis the size, big enough for the Predatorguide and 2 clients.
• 3 nice chair with gas spring so we can travel comfortable.
• 6 scotty rodholders.
• Lowrance HDS12 sonar, gps, sidescan and structurescan.
• 10 standing rodholders which can be used for trolling with planerboard or travelling at high speed.
• 1 waterproof compartment for elektronics like you mobile phone.
• a 12 volts charger for you phone or tablet.
• 60 PK high tech Suzuki outboard.
• 80LBS Minnkota Front troller.
• Elektric winch for quick and easie trailering of the boat.
• Big storage.
• Big casting deck.
• Measure baord for exact measuring of your trophyfish
• Pliers and a good landing net.
• Lots of boxes with lures of the most brands.